NEW YEAR: A STORY OF A BIRTH & HOMAGE TO IT

Hello, world!

I wish you all a wonderful 2020 ahead with full of sparkles, which you will create of your own for yourself I believe.

Ah.. you might be wondering about my story-line, saying about the birth.

Yes.

A little story, very short one.

There was a village. There were some huts made of mud. There were so many mango, jamun, lemon, coconut trees. There might have long long roads followed by banyan, banana and ashvattha trees. There I can visualize bullock carts carrying paddy. Also, there might have a pond near. Ducks used to play in it.

There was one unique hut, a little bit underground facing the east, naming me.

Is that hut existing?

It might.

1995, my parents named me after that unseen beautiful east-facing hut.

That hut was made up of the earth.

Mud.

It worshiped that big star every day for giving light, for giving life, for bringing sparkle.

Now......

I do.

Comments

Popular Posts