BEFORE THIS TODAY GETS OVER

Before this today gets over, I wanted to write from the dawn till I close my eyes to bed.

It was 7 o'clock in the morning I woke up. I got ready for college and had bread at breakfast. Like every day it is mostly similar to it except I get late to wake up or having some work to do in the morning before leaving.

I attended classes and in between got a break and came back to my place to have lunch (well mostly I skip that because I have got a habit of taking heavy breakfast) and took some cookies. Then I went back to class and again came back by evening. Cleaned my room, put some clothes to wash.

Researched a bit about the evolution of printing. It was quite interesting and never-ending stuff to learn more.

Then I prepared dinner and again sit to continue study for a little long time.

My friend visited and we had dinner (like most of the time we do maybe with some news/movies/anything we could learn new about).

I sat again with my unfinished research to put the line for today! Besides that, I am downloading a movie by Satyajeet Ray, CHARULATA.

At last, I am looking at my laptop screen full of tabs and so unpeaceful or I can say tiring to my eyes and brain whether I am learning working or reading! Too many screens every day everywhere are taking our lives I feel.

Will you disagree? Didn't you ever feel the same I had felt like? I think you also felt. But we are only moving ahead and ahead, carrying more and more stuff to give us such feelings. We aren't leaving those all back!

We say we can't.

I don't know about all. But I know about myself what I am gonna do.

Every day my mind says one single word to me 'MINIMIZE'. I am trying to understand that to apply.

I know cooperating with time is a necessity to survive too. So I am trying my best I guess to cooperate with time. I'm still attached with those all things I want to leave behind, which are trying to capture my mind and everything. This speed, these modular and advanced technologies, almost a sophisticated lifestyle - all are like haunting me every time saying 'MINIMIZE - MINIMIZE -MINIMIZE'.

I don't need more than a minimum and which is enough.

How is your life like? Did you ever try minimizing? 

Comments

Popular Posts