INTRODUCING A BLUE STAR

Hello world, I think it's introduction time!
I am one of the blue stars, worshiping the bigger and larger, the SUN.

For what exactly?

Mmmm... I would say I was confused enough while searching for the reason for worshiping the SUN which means life for me. But now I know the reason. Oh yeah! For that I must mention first that I am now 23 years old girl and almost going to complete it, trying to experience everything from the time I got my senses. You must be thinking 'Oh that's what everyone does! What's new in it?'

Well, I will try my best to bring you the new things I experience only. That may help you or not, but still I will share cause so far what I have been hearing a lot from my childhood days, "SHARING IS CARING".
Alright, I am trying to express that I do care about everything around me consciously or unconsciously!
I feel if I can share little of my experience, it may bring happiness or sadness or you may learn a lot of things. I would say to focus on 'LEARN' at the end of everything. 

This 'SHARING' will made me write a lot you know, so I'm here already started writing to you all with a small motive to 'BUILD UP CONNECTIONS'.

Yeah, you heard me right!

CONNECTIONS

You might have a feeling now what is the actual point of this much writing! But I will say 'It's just the beginning'! I would like to say readers who can bear with my elaborated writings or in better words my deep notes, stay hooked with me. 

My main motive is building connections with anything, anyone, anywhere. This was like a one-liner. Isn't it? Well, I just wrote my mind.  This one line made me write that long paragraphs but I got habituated you know. I believe there are people like me too.

So I started with the 'Worshiping of Sun' thing. Well, I don't ever fold my hand and bring my palms together towards the Sun to worship it but I do in my heart.

That's my name which you try to figure out. I just gave you a clue of your puzzle to solve.

Apart from this, I am a bit foolish kinda, all-time having lots of questions inside, relevant irrelevant mixed. But you know what I enjoy this foolish journey of my life which I feel that this questioning habit is making me grow up more and more.

For I have a lot of questions I seek answers, I seek for the unknown, I seek deep, I seek connections.
That's how my every journey is beautiful.

You also try finding your way out and to enjoy every little experience you are getting on your way.

No matter how life is bad or good or what do you say that, 'I have a feeling like I am in between nothing'; surely you are between nothing but a lot. So don't forget to enjoy everything.

Comments

  1. Pleasent and welcoming writing Bluestar!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for coming across and giving your precious time :)

      Delete
    2. My pleasure :)...and thanks for the sincere friend feel writing

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts