SINGULARITY

It's been almost 23 years of growing up, from the time of birth - I have learned so many things.

Every time either parent in the beginning then your teacher and then friends in your school and then animals, birds or strangers or plants or the sun or anything in nature, the sky, the stars, the moon everything is trying to tell you something.

Don't you feel so that every single thing is trying to communicate something to you and trying to put something inside your brain?

Is it a terrific thought which has come in my mind tonight? Or it is something which was supposed to appear in every human's mind?

I am confused. Confused about my surroundings, about my vision.

I don't know if staying confused is bad or good symptoms for a human being. Because mostly I feel the same kind inside about this whole universe. I won't say that I am confused about life. People get me wrong often whenever they hear me questioning too much or talking shit like this. But I am very much clear about the upcoming big actions I take. Those things don't confuse me until unless I put up my brain inside the wardrobe!

'CONFUSION' is also a word which we humans have created like every other word only. Does it scare people I don't know! I have never become fearful of confusion but I wonder what's this thing is.

In the first place, I am confused thinking that if human vision is this much scary that it makes such thoughts inside my mind and everyone takes me like a 'confused soul about life' and maybe 'this girl never knows what she is going to do!'

Folks do not focus on 'me being confused' while reading me.

All my point is this word and our vision. Okay, I think I should write 'my vision' which is creating this much trouble to my brain that I am giving time to think at the same time to know and understand about those certain things.

But somehow I believe there are more humans like me facing the same 'CONFUSION'. I don't know what society calls them.

To me, they are not 'confused souls' but they are just trying to figure out the whisper of every single thing around them from birth.

This whisper is strong, holding dual meaning. There are just some in my mind which are
  • LEARN - UNLEARN
  • POSITIVE - NEGATIVE
  • BLACK - WHITE
  • GOOD - BAD
  • YES - NO
As if every single thing has to have a dual meaning in it. If it's like that, then is it a wrong saying "You have come alone in this world and have to go alone from this world. You alone can survive. So learn to do that."?

And then, on the other hand, why do we are taught to 'SHARE'? What's the point of 'SHARING' if the quoted statement above is real?

I think its the game of 'TUG OF WAR' inside the human brain. Also, we can not just run ever from this game! Two things will always be staying together in the same place at the same time. We nobody can just remove one out and say 'SINGULARITY' is the thing and nothing can stay together!

What means 'SINGULARITY' to you?

So far with this little knowledge till now in my 23 years of life, I am saying 'SINGULARITY' means everything together. It does not mean you are the one single thing should be standing alone upon this universe.

It means all. It means together. Two things or more. But can never be 1 or 0.

Altogether 1 and 0 creates the whole digital binary code!

How can it be alone then? We can't ever make anything alone!

So the whole concept is freaking me out that reality vs human-created words/sayings.

Well, up till now you might be finding me a crazy human being writing mad notes to the world!

Anyways, give it a thought if you are someone who isn't feeling that all was not just crazy shit!

Also, you can always write back to me if you want, in the comment box below.

You can always follow me if my writing interests you. The most important thing, I must mention I won't ever want to get like-minded people only to be together. I am welcoming diversity always. Feel free to write back any opinion you have.

Comments

  1. Really relevant take on mind n perceptions!. Loved the overall style of writing, very natural and more of a communication from a genuine heart than a detailed article which fails to make an emotional impact. Very soulful work writer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy being able to connect you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy to come across your soulful writing 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts