UPDATE : MIXEDVEG

Hey universe, I am here again to write after almost two weeks later. Yeah as I just titled it with MIXEDVEG, lemme just tell you, folks, it's nothing but a dish I cook now days quite well. It becomes tasty enough that my best friend has praised already so many times. Whooo! Unbelievable! I can cook vegetables tasty too.


  •  update 1: In the last post, I shared about a fantastic personality with great thoughts, named Anand Gandhi. I was so excited to visit him. Well like everyone does, I just googled his address to reach. Found about his studio Memesys Cultural Lab. The address is written on Google, I visited that place. But you know what happened? It was no more there! I was unhappy thinking "I lose my chance." But then a few hours later after I came back home, my mind just said "maybe it's a chance you got to present yourself and whatever you want in front of him more beautifully. It's a time you have got to prepare better." This thought made me so happy to work on everything. So I am learning more about things, watching more movies, understanding more, experiencing more. What are you all doing lately?

  • update 2: I was hearing from so many people around about this application named YULU, which is targetting to make Urban Mobility Seamless and Sustainable. So, I tried it for the first time this weekend and did cycling after so so so long. I felt so happy from inside doing that I couldn't help myself from sharing that they are doing a great job to make this world a better place together. People who can reach their product must give it a try if anyone wants to bring real change.

  • update 3: Lately I took a few lessons to control emotion, to control it for betterment. The last update is a vast thing I can discuss. If you really want to read then, I am an open book. Do let me know in the comment below, I might come up soon with my whole experience uptill now.

Comments

Popular Posts