PRESENT

You know I must say introductory part can never get over according to me. It's something like impossible for me to say 'Okay! I know you the whole and you know me the whole. The Introduction is over.' It can just never happen because in every single second we are changing ourselves into something, we are evolving and changing our definition maybe! Those changes might not be visible in this busy life of every day. But when we look at the past we know we weren't the same, things weren't the same.

Evolution, the change is so necessary that if we are not changing ourselves by the time, we won't be able to survive. It's 'beautiful' at the same time 'scary' to think about. Which feeling strikes your mind the most?

Well, I don't know which one does mine! I am kind, getting both the feeling in equal amount right now. So I'm here discussing with you all.

Talking about my present, I do a lot of stuff but still little to complete my to-do list. Haha!
  • I do sketch
  • I listen to music
  • I read books
  • I sing sometimes for myself
  • I try understanding things around me
  • I do my studies, in which I jot down things most and then go on revising it and thinking about it. That's my habit!
  • In the end, I write
Like I am writing now!

So my present life schedule consists of college, a little bit of exploring, reading books, watching movies (oh yeah! These days advertisements too), sketching, sudden breaks for freelancing and of course food and my self-time when I think, write and listen to my inner voice.


Comments

Popular Posts